Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Amazing.

Amazing graphics and gameplay, one of the coolest things on NG in ages.

But no love for the Clockcrew. :(

NegativeONE responds:

We'll see how we feel if they stop portal flooding :P

RR - Exterminate SBC RR - Exterminate SBC

gggggggggggg

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 2.8163 to 2.8255!

By voting on this entry, you received 2 experience points.

Vote on 1 more entry and you can record the experience to your account (if you have one).

Mobile Weapon Episode 1 Mobile Weapon Episode 1

Nice.

Very nice looking game. You can tell someone put a large chunk of time and effort into it.

Demons Wrath Demons Wrath

Dead end.

Usually choose-your-own-adventure style games have more than one solution. Try doing it that way next time.

Billy-Bean responds:

Exactly what I was thinking towards finishing the game. But I realised as I was making it that I need this first one to end the same, so it would be better to have only 1 storyline. However, I am making a series out of this and the others will have alternative storylines/endings.

World Cup Kick-Ups 2006 World Cup Kick-Ups 2006

Fun.

That was pretty neat. The only problem I had was that it got harder too fast / too many balls were bouncing around at once. Perhaps there should be a net that pops up somewhere on the screen to hit them into?

Soccer Dodge Soccer Dodge

Ok

Graphics could have been much better. The game itself was far too easy. The controls are neat once you get used to them though.

Roto-Scoping Tutorial Roto-Scoping Tutorial

Hi

Nice tutorial for beginners to rotoscoping. Give more examples than just faces if you do another one, though.

an actionscript tutorial an actionscript tutorial

Hi

The spinning twirly graphics were complete crap, look at them long enough and they'll certainly give you a headache. Also, having to manually zoom in is probably the lamest thing about this tutorial, and even when you zoom in you can barely see it.

dan-des-man responds:

kk, I did have a button to turn of the twirlyness, it was underneith bground. I'm sorry about the having to manually zoom in, but this is just a test to see what aspects need changed, so i don't end up having to rewrite lots of text. Also, try getting the latest version of flash, and you should be able to zoom in more than once.

Super Clock Ribbon ^_^ Super Clock Ribbon ^_^